Valentines day is around the corner and girls everywhere are trying to decide what to wear for date night.
Every girl has a Valentine's day goal to be the sexiest you can be on the one holiday that is surrounded around love, chocolate, and hearts.
For this video I picked 5 lipstick colors from low end brands such as Absolute New York, Milani, Ruby Kisses, Maybelline and Wet & Wild to give you some date night look ideas. This lipsticks can be purchased at CVS, Walgreen, your local beauty supply, and Walmart.
1. Rich Ruby by Maybelline is a sexy matte red! This isn't your "I'm just throwing on a red to run to the store" kind of red. This is your date night "I'm going to slay from the beginning to the end of this date regardless of how he feels" red.
2. Teddy Bare by Milani is a nude brown lipstick that provides moisture. This shade will give you a "I'm sexy but don't have to do too much because he already knows what it is" neutral look for the night.
3. Wet n Wild released a Catsuit Liquid collection a few months back. The Nice to Fuchsia caught my eye, it's a flirty matte pink. I don't know what they did to create this lipstick right here, but you will not have to reapply much, if ever. I've slept in this lipstick and in the morning it's still there and present.
4. Absolute New York is a brand that you will typically find in your local beauty supply. They have a velvet lipstick collection and Vampette caught my eye. This is a dark plum lipstick shade that will help you serve face all night.
5. Ruby Kisses is another brand that you will typically find in your local beauty supply. Take me to Paris is one of my favorite shades from their Maracuja Kiss Stick collection. This lipstick is created with natural oils to keep your lipstick moisturized and healthy. So don't be surpised if you are smelling peppermint all day, that's one of the oils they use.