Being through a few failed relationships you learn to step back and look at the situation from a third person point of view.
Eventually/Unfortunately, once you have a few under your belt you have to re-evaluate what went wrong and what went right so that you can grow from it and move on. I personally don't count these as failed relationships, they are just simply lessons learned.
Here's the 10 lessons I've learned from dating for over 10 years:
1. His relationship with his mother matters
2. If he doesn't pray and doesn't have a relationship with God, he's got ta go
3. Not all men are ready for a serious relationship, don't force it
4. As a women, your insecurities, hurt, and past will show up when you least expect it
5. How you are introduced or talked about to his child's mother will form or destroy your relationship with his child's mother
6. Letting go of your control so he can lead is hard (for me at least)
7. Devaluing comes with living together prematurely
8. Toxic relationships tear down, empowering relationships build up
9. Never listen to a man's words, but always play close attention to his actions
10. A man will treat you however you let him
Bonus- We are doing this dating thing sooooooo wrong!
Comment below: what lessons have you learned from previous relationships?