Starting an online boutique is so exciting but trying to figure out where to start can be a huge pain. I remember when I opened my first boutique in 2013, I couldn't find half of this important online. I researched as much as I could and I learned a lot but mainly by simply going through the process and struggling as I go. So to be of assistance here are 5 videos to explain how to start your online boutique.
Get your pen and paper handy and watch the 5 video mini series now
Watch the first video above and learn the 5 areas you want to plan before you start your online boutique
1. Executive Summary: Mission, Vision, and Purpose Statement
2. Target Market: Who is your customer?
3. Niche: Start with one specialty
5. Social Media
Once you finish this video you will know:
1. How to create your business structure and how to register your business.
2. What an Federal EIN is and how to apply for it.
3. How to obtain and why you need a sales tax number.
In this video, I explain what you should look for in a bank, what to do and not to do, and what you need to open your business bank account.
Once you finish this video you will know how to set your business up for greatness with emails, social media, shipping, and more.
Once you finish this video you will know what to look for in a website platform, key website pages to setup, and what features your website platform should offer you.